|Day Tour: Melaka|
|Pick up at any hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Proceed to Melaka, your first stop today, visit Cheng Hoong Teng temple, largest Chinese temple in Malaysia. Next, visit Baba and Nyonya House Museum. The museum features a number of crafts and handiwork, including woodworking pieces, porcelain and furniture. Menara Taming Sari, measuring 110 metres in height, its revolving structure offers a 360-degree panoramic view of Malacca town and beyond. Take a relaxing walk along the newly built esplanade along the Melaka River. Situated next to Jonker Street, the river offers a river cruise that brings you across the winding Melaka River to see the breathtaking views around Melaka City. Transcend into a whole new level of experience as the lights, sights and sounds of the city explode with vigour and youth, and enjoy the cool breeze caress your cheeks. Visit the Maritime Museum, which resembles large ship visible miles away. It highlights Melaka’s importance as the centre of trade routes between the East and West, exhibiting the many rare and unique artefacts, relics and heritage remains from the golden days when Melaka was the maritime dominance in the region. Melaka Sultanate Palace, the museum showcases more than 1300 items of Malacca’s past. There items include photographs, weaponry, drawings, musical instruments and gifts from foreign emissaries. All these items are displayed in eight different chambers and in three galleries on the three floors of the palace. Transfer back to hotel in Kuala Lumpur.|
|Minimum 2 pax and above|
Validity :Now till 30th Jun 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for Menara Taming Sari (RM23), Maritime Museum (RM3), Baba and Nyonya House Museum (RM16)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1) RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.