|Day Trip: Kuala Lumpur|
|Pick up at any hotel in Kuala Lumpur. First stop today, Orang Asli Museum Gombak. This museum displays a fine collection of artifacts such as a 600-year old bamboo blowpipe and pot. Next, visit Thean Hou Temple, was constructed between 1981 and 1987 and is a syncretism of element of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism. Station Secret Garden located at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, a mini-botanical garden displays 500 species of plants including some rare types seldom seen in Malaysia. Proceed to I-City, visit the City of Digital Lights SPACEWALK, boasting unique lightscapes, the City of Digital Lights in i-City is illuminated with over a million LED lights every single night. Red Carpet 2 allows visitors to get up close and personal to have fun with their favorite Superheroes, Royals, Head of States, Sci-fi, Tech Giants, Corporate Movers, MTV, Outer Space, Magical World, K-pop (Hallyu), Canto pop, Oscars, A-List artistes and more. Transfer back to hotel in Kuala Lumpur.|
|Minimum 2 pax and above Rate per person|
Validity: Now till 30th September 2020
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for Orang Asli Museum Gombak(MYR5), Spacewalk (MYR20), Red Carpet 2 (MYR35)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1) RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.