|Day 1: Penang|
|Pick up at any hotel in penang. Then proceed to Jerejak jetty, and hop on the boat to Jerejak Island. (it takes about 10minutes). After arriving at this tranquil island, don’t miss stepping on the stairs of heaven, swinging with your loved ones, and visiting many more check-in points for you to explore. Such as archery and jungle trekking(own expenses). Lunch is on your own account. At Snake Temple, you can test your guts by putting a snake around your neck (own expense). At Penang Street Art, various murals with real stories for you to appreciate one by one. Sample local food, Penang Asam Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, chendol and many more at Gurney drive hawker centre. (own expenses). Finally, transfers are provided back to your Hotel|
Validity: Now till 30th September 2021
1. Return ferry transfer to Jerejak Jetty.
2. Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding
1. Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2. Touch the snake at Snake Temple(RM50)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1. RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021
Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Valid for All Markets.
4. Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.
|Price||Minimum 2 pax and above Rate per rate|