|Pick up at any hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Depart to Selangor, first stop at Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Its most distinguishing feature is its large blue and silver dome. The mosque has four minarets, one erected at each of the corners. Laman Seni 7, see the uniqueness & Creativity of art such as murals, 3D illustrations or abstract motifs. Tugu Peringatan Negeri Selangor. The monument is 120 feet high and is made of white mosaic. Little India, one of Klang’s oldest districts for a chance to shop. On the other side of the Klang Bridge, the sights, sounds and smell of Little India welcomes you. You will find stores and stalls full of clothing, accessories, spices, flowers, souvenirs and more line the sidewalks. At Shah Alam National Botanical Park, visit Four Season Temperate House (RISEM), you will have the opportunity to experience the climate of four seasons. Proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Visit Bank Negara Malaysia Museum and Art Gallery, and the bank’s art collection stands at about 1,700 works. Free and easy at Bukit Bintang Shopping area. Transfer back to hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Validity: Now till 30th June 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for Shah Alam National Botanical Park (MYR8)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1. RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.