|Day 1: Melaka
- From TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) bus station to Melaka Sentral Bus Terminal by public bus
- Transfer to hotel
|Day 2: Melaka
- Pick up from hotel
- Porta De Santiago (A Famosa Fortress) whose weather-worn stones have stood since the 15th century and witnessed control by the Dutch, British, and Portuguese forces.
- St Paul’s Church where St. Francis Xavier was once buried, located at the top of St. Paul’s Hill. You can get some amazing views of the city from the top of the hill after the brief walk up.
- Stadthuys, you can see two of the most prominent landmarks, the Christ Church and the old town hall or Stadthuys.
- Jonker Street
- Melaka Straits Mosque. Located at a Man-Made Island named Pulau Melaka (Island of Melaka) is the one and only Mosque build at the coast of the Strait and at the water level of the sea.
- Optional tours: River Cruise, The Shore Sky Tower
- Transfer to hotel.
- Free and easy
- From Melaka Sentral Bus Terminal to TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) bus station to by public bus.
Price based on per pax
Validity with effect from now till 30th Jun 2021
- Return express bus ticket
- Private transportation (Van)
- English or mandarin speaking driver services (Day 2 only)
Exclusive all expenses not mention in itinerary:
- Tipping for driver (RM 10 per pax per day)
- River Cruise (MYR25), The Shore Sky Tower (MYR15)