|Day Tour In Ipoh|
|Today, driver will pick up from Ipoh town hotel to the following attractions. “Concubine Lane’’, where there are more than 20 units of two-storey houses in a row, all of which are 100 years old. The two rows of ancient buildings retain the old appearance of the British colonial era, with their faded wood-framed window broken and the exterior walls full of Nanyang sentiments. There is a rich and varied choice of cuisine, and the alley is full of food carts and open-air hawkers’ stalls where you can taste the famous bean sprout chicken, white coffee, and Tau Fu Far. Pamelo Orchard – Farm about 01:10pm. Pamelo is a signature fruit of Ipoh. Don’t miss to experience the taste of Pamelo. Sam Poh Tong. It is said to be the biggest cave temple in the country, and is an impressive work of art with various statues of Buddha interspersed among the stalactites and stalagmites. Walk around the pavilion, and see a large beautiful Japanese Koi Pond, a symbol of longevity and prosperity. Kellie’s Castle, is a unique and beautiful old British building. Although its construction was never completed, it has a romantic story behind it. Back to hotel. Tour End|
Validity: Now till 30th Jun 2021
|Price based on per pax||6 PAX||5 PAX||4 PAX||3 PAX||2 PAX|
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for Kellie’s Castle (RM10)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1) RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
2) One-way transfer from Station Ipoh to Hotel in Ipoh: RM160.00 per way (10 seaters van)
3) Train ticket from Station Sentral Kuala Lumpur to Station Ipoh (One-way Standard ETS Gold-RM45) (Subject to the actual price on websites)
Terms and Conditions
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.