|Day Trip: Kuala Lumpur|
|Pick up at any hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Visit Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM) and trekking in the forest, it takes about 45minutes. Orang Asli Museum Gombak. This museum displays a fine collection of artifacts such as a 600-year old bamboo blowpipe and pot. Next, proceed to (Petronas Twin Towers) You can take pictures with it in the background from outside, and you can also enjoy shopping at the Suria KLCC mall on the inside. KL Bird Park (own expense) with more than 3,000 birds inside, such as Hornbill Park, Bul Bul Land and more. Lastly, visit China Town, Kasturi Walk & Centre Market. Transfer back to hotel in Kuala Lumpur.|
|Minimum 2 pax and above
Rate per person
Validity: Now till 30th June 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for KL Bird Park (RM63 per pax)
3) Nature guide fee at FRIM (RM150 per trip
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1) RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.