|Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur|
|Morning depart for breakfast, sample Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak and Tea Tarik which are most of the Malaysian’s breakfast. Proceed to Batu Caves, the famous site of the annual Thaipusam festivities (in January/February) when over 1.5 million devotees congregate at the site. Two hundred seventy-two steps lead you to the top of the hill, where a natural limestone cavern houses a Hindu shrine. See the city’s iconic landmarks, such as the King’s Palace (photo shop). Pay a visit to “Lost In Chinatown,” the newest attraction on Petaling Street, where you can learn all about the history and culture of the Malaysian Chinese. There are portraits of Chinese streets and world celebrities, and there are also a variety of eccentric gadgets, such as the old human trailer, the world’s largest abacus, drums, and so on. Lunch at Chinatown Chicken Rice & Tau Fu Fah. Visit the National Mosque which it was unique for the design, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, At Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, you get an idea of the city’s past, present and future through miniatures. Taste some our local snack like chendol, crispy Fried Banana, Keropok and Fried Sweet Potato. Proceed to [Petronas Twin Towers] You can take pictures with it in the background from the outside, and you can also enjoy shopping at the Suria KLCC Mall on the inside. Sample the local Chinese cuisine like Char Kuey Teow and Satay at Alor Street. Free & Easy at Bukit Bintang. Transfer back to the hotel.|
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax|
Validity: now till 30th Jun 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver services
- Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
- Flavour foods are: Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak, Tea Tarik, Chendol, Char Kuey Teow, Satay and many more which you are encouraging to taste at your own expenses.
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
- RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.