|Day Trip: Port Dickson Sunset Cruise|
|Pickup at hotel in Kuala Lumpur at 10am. Depart to Negeri Sembilan. First stop, it needs a slight walk to the Cape Rachado Lighthouse, seeing the amazing view of the sea, along with lush forest scenery below and magnificent granite outcrops along the coast. Next, visit Pulau Burong, which have three species of trees in this area, namely, Api-api putih, Bakau minyak and Bakau Kurap. The uniqueness of this swamp forests not only play an important role in conservation and environmental balance. Army Museum the spacious grounds also house decommissioned military vehicles, including planes, tanks and artillery guns, and a memorial fountain dedicated to soldiers who served through Malaysia’s war history. Assemble at the boarding area at 1640hrs. (Splash Bar Admiral Marina & Leisure Club) Embark at 1645hrs. Activities in the Dickson Dragon Cruise, fish feeding, enjoying soak in the Salt Water Jacuzzi while the boat is moving. Next, arrives Blue Lagoon. BBQ Dinner is served. Orange Juice is included in the BBQ Dinner. Arrive at Marina about at 2000hrs. Back to hotel.|
|Minimum 2 pax and above
Rate per person
Validity :Now till 30th Jun 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
- RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.
Note: Dickson Dragon
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities.
- If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM5 per towel.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.Canned Drinks and Beer are sold on board. If
- guests bring their own alcoholic beverage, corkage applies.