|Day Trip: Kuala Lumpur|
|Pick up at any hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Chow Kit Market is traditional outdoor fruit, vegetable and fresh meat market in Kuala Lumpur. Visit the Batu Caves, with two hundred seventy-two steps lead you to the top of the hill, where a natural limestone cavern houses a Hindu shrine. Next, visit Orang Asli Museum, this museum displays a fine collection of artifacts such as a 600-year old bamboo blowpipe and pot. See the city’s iconic landmarks, such as the King’s Palace (photo stop). KL Forest Eco Park There’s a canopy walk, about 200 meters long, for amazing aerial views of towering treetops and the city beyond plus kid-friendly trails for a quick dose of nature, complete with forest trees, insects, and birds. Next, proceed to (Petronas Twin Towers) You can take pictures with it in the background from outside, and you can also enjoy shopping at the Suria KLCC mall on the inside. Lastly, visit China Town, Kasturi Walk & Centre Market. Lastly, enjoy your dinner with a cultural show at Matic! Transfer to the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.|
|Minimum 2 pax and above
Rate per person
Validity :Now till 30th June 2021
1) Full day tour with English/Mandarin speaking driver guiding.
1) Recommend tipping of RM10 per pax per day (subject to service)
2) Entrance fee for KL Eco Forest Park (RM10 per pax)
Additional Charges/ Optional tours:
1)RM50 per pax per day if the travel dates falls on 11 – 19 Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Minimum of 02 pax per booking.
2) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Valid for All Markets.
4) Reservation must be made at least 7 working days with a deposit of 10% in advance. Full payment after confirmation with cancellation policy.